Saturday, May 26, 2007

questions

The effect of blog hopping... Copied this from http://vernsandverns.wordpress.com. I really enjoy reading her posts.

3 things I don’t understand:
1. I don’t understand why people have this tendency to become selfish inspite of the love you have given them
2. I don’t understand why is there a need to

3 things on my desk:
1. papers
2. laptop
3. pigs

3 things I’m doing right now
1. My report
2. blog hopping, reading other people’s thoughts
3. fighting the temptation to cry

3 things I wish to do before I die:
1. start my own business
2. travel the world with my family
3. make amends

3 things I can do:
1. I can talk/give trainings to a room full of people
2. I can do my report and surf the net at the same time (multi-tasking!)
3. I can assert my leadership skills to people older than me

3 ways to describe my personality:
1. moody but easy to please
2.a kid at heart
3. basically a very simple person

3 things people might not know about me:
1. im afraid of dying
2. I knock on the wood many many times in just one sitting
3. I always check our gas tank not once or twice but many times before going out and before sleeping (my family knows this!:)

3 things I can’t do:
1. I can’t cut a straight pattern
2. I can’t swim3. I can’t make “sipol”

3 things I think you should listen to
1. someday you’ll know by the new radicals
2. a priest’s homily
3. the sound of the ocean

3 things I don’t think you should listen to ever
1. hip hop songs
2. conversations of other people in a public place
3. neighbor’s fight (he he he!)

3 of my absolute favorite foods:
1. sinigang na baboy
2. cadburry w/ almonds or hazelnuts
3. yellow cab’s hot wings

3 things I’d like to learn:
1. how to play the piano
2. how to swim
3. how to surf the net w/out being caught by the IT people!

3 beverages I drink regularly:
1. water
2. coke
3. Fruitas’ green mango shake

3 shows I watched when I was a child:
1. Maskman
2. Shaider
3. Popeye the Sailorman

2 comments:

vernaloo said...

Hey Laarni..thanks for the linking me :)

Like you I also love Cadburry w/ almonds...ahhh...my mouth is watering already :)

laarni said...

hay, ngayon ko lang nakita yung comment, bad! just want to tell you that i love reading your blog :)