Thursday, December 06, 2007

the sweetest thing

check this http://profiles.friendster.com/4658738

translation:

Laarni

She is a very good friend of mine ... Even if you do not have met once since elementary school ... She is my best friend ... But I can say that most of the time I can not be with her or communicate with her because of my activities ... I love this girl from primary school ... Its just that when he crossed the new road to the other one of us is already wrapped around the arms of someone ... What ij *** ing hate her former boyfriend did to her ... Wage lang syang dadayo dito sa bulacan either ... All I can say is, no matter how long it will take for us to see each other ... Always remember that you can count on me ... I am still your panget best friend ... Until the end ... I love you I love you panget ...


carlong panget, thanks so much. touched ako, sobrang appreciated... kung di lang talaga masamang magwish na sana ay maghiwalay na kayo ni special someone mo para tayo na lang sana, gagawin ko. grabe effort! love you too!

No comments: