Sunday, November 06, 2011

last hurrah

11.04.11
Hi,
I’m not good with personal discussions, and I’m a self-confessed sucker for writing letters 
Why the popcorn? I just want to make you smile after your somewhat toxic and busy work schedule this week.

Weeks ago, I told you that you’re special. I can still remember your reply “thanks ”. Sorry for being too upfront, I’m just being myself.

May I be honest with you? I thought that the feeling’s mutual, but it seems that I’m wrong. My fault, it’s a bad case of over assuming and expecting.

There, I’ve said it. wow.

Anyway, I’m hoping that things will not be awkward between us after this, especially in Cebu this December. But if you will choose to stay away from me, I’ll try to understand and accept that it’s the consequence of what I’ve done.

Enjoy the popcorn!

laarni

No comments: