Saturday, December 31, 2011

goodbye G

Hi, lulubus lubusin ko na ang pagiging honest ko. Gusto ko lang naman malaman kung ano ba tayo. Matatanggap ko naman kung sasabihin mo na friends/officemates tayo. At least clear dba?

12.11.12

I sent him this message 3 weeks ago, and he did not responded, until now... he didn't even greeted me last Christmas day.

Hi, i just hope you're ok. Don't worry, I won't be bothering you anymore. I'm sorry for whatever annoyances I may have brought. Happy new year.

12.29.11

Again, I sent this message thru his Facebook, and the same thing happened.


It's 17 hours before 2012.

maybe it's just not for me.

maybe this is really goodbye.

Truly,

‎"Just because something need to be told,it does not always need to be heard" -Kevin to Robin
HIMYM s 7 ep10

No comments: