Thursday, January 02, 2014

Goodbye 2013

Dear 2013,

You will be that year that I will never forget. It started high: got promoted, transferred to a new working environment, finished my academic requirements, traveled and tried extreme adventures, learned how to drive, got Red. Then it went low to very very low: our family lost a much-loved relative, encountered work-related issues that went personal, and had my heart broken. I am only regaining acceleration now and starting to pick up the broken pieces.

You were a year of tests as they would say. You tested my faith, patience, heart, and yes, you tested friends. You were tough,still, I thanked you for everything that happened because it proved that I was tougher.
 
I'm claiming that 2014 is my year for God knows my heart's deepest desire.

No comments: