Tuesday, January 13, 2009

de-stresssing

im fuming

kahit it has been 5 hours since i received the "missent" text messages, naiiyak pa din ako

for a person to blatantly spread to other people (a.k.a. chismiss) na "ala yang alam", that's foul

i've lost count the times na you under estimated my capability as a member of our section

the first blow sent me crying

who could forget: "medtech ako" at ang pagsusumbong mo regarding sa ginagawa ko?

but ano nangyari?

authority told you "alam ni laarni ang ginagawa nya"
kablam!

ako na lang ang nag-iisang kumakausap sayo ng matino sa section mo

i don't care kung isa ka sa mga nag-iisip na kaya ko lang nakuha ang position na hinahawakan ko ay dahil lang sa apelyido ko

i think i have proven my worth in my 1 year stay in the Bureau...

eh ikaw? para kang yung mga bacteria na dinidiscuss mo palagi, nilalayuan ka ng mga kasama mo. walang gustong lumapit sayo.

ikaw ang kelangang i-sanitize thoroughly...

marunong akong makisama, i value people around me who treats me well

be thankful, i am loving my work and the people whom i am working with (well, not all, kasi andyan ka)

respect begets respect


My prayer for tonight and for all those days that I'll be working with you:
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot changed, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"


No comments: