Wednesday, June 24, 2009

5 years ago

Sa paglilinis ko ng cabinet and drawer ko, me nakita ako na kapirasong notebook. And eto ang nakasulat:

July 15, 2004
5 years from now:

1. Graduate na ko ng college

2. im starting my masteral studies

3. engage na ke morch :) (hopefully)

4. already working in a bank/financial institution

5. head na ko ng PPCRV sa Immaculate

6. me experience na...censored


June 24, 2009
5 years later (21 days short)

1. Graduate na ko May 5 2006 with a degree in Banking and Finance - check

2. Im finishing my masteral studies in Public Administration. 2 subjects na lang, then comprehensive examination, then research writing and then defense

3. Siyempre hindi na to mangyayari na sa kanya ako mae-engage,Morch and I broke up april 9 2007. Still wala pa din akong boyfriend after 2 years

4. I've been working since before my May graduation. I've worked for Times Trading from March 2006 - December 15 2007 as a Marketing Admin Assistant, then I transferred to Bureau of Quarantine on December 17 2007 as a Health Education and Promotion Officer, I'm on my 2nd year na. No banks or fianncial institution for me, hindi ko lang siguro talaga gusto

5. Head na ko ng PPCRV ng Immaculate Conception Parish Tayuman since Election '07, aside from that, Im the District Coordinator for District 2 Manila

6. Wala kong experience, because I've realized that it is not important. and peer pressure lang kaya ko nasulat 5 years ago yun.

3 out of 5...not bad. And God has given me more than what I've asked for. Me kasunod na list yun, 10 years from that day naman pero saka ko na lang isusulat

No comments: