Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thank You

G,

May 12, 2010

you were a snob at first, pero siguro dala na yun na bago ka lang sa grupo during that time. Natatandaan mo pa ba yung unang communication natin? thru an email. you were asking for copies of some documents you need para makapag- cash advance. alam mo bang nasa inbox ko pa din yung email mo na yun. after the forum, you went back to your place, pero you immediately added me sa Facebook :)
you had me at your smile...

July 2010

i was feeling so down due to work related issue, i posted it on Facebook. and you replied asking me what happened (you can search this blog for that particular post). you told me that i should always wear my smile...

December 2010

we made plans of extending our stay in Cebu after the forum: you, Kuya and me. unfortunately, we were not permitted to do so due to a pending WHO related workshop that i need to attend to. when you walked into Parklane Hotel's door, i was smitten.

Remember our pool conversation? we were the only ones left in the swimming pool. we immediately exchanged stories as if we were old friends. i left the pool saying "malalim na tao to"

the 4 days we spent in Cebu will always be a sweet memory to me.

upon returning to Manila, the exchange of text messages came pouring in. you even changed mobile service provider. ang saya ko nun :D

December 24, 2010

We spent the whole day texting G... as in. Kain lang ang pahinga, muntik na nga natin makalimutan batiin ang isa't - isa ng "Merry Christmas"

the rest is documented here in my blog. and 2 weeks ago, akala ko, ibibigay na yung isa sa pinaka-matagal at pinaka-nais ko na wish...

False alarm lang pala...

G,

thank you

... for the book, 8th Confession

... for the Hopia and Durian preserves
... for making me laugh
... for making me feel special
... for the constant reminder to take care of myself
... for the kilig feeling
... for being at the receiving end of my rants and issues
... for sharing your stories with me
... for trusting me
... for the kulitan and kwentuhan
... for ignoring me coutless of times, it made me realize my worth more
... for sharing your secrets, dreams and ambitions in life with me
... for helping me realize that i can go the extra mile for that someone special
... for the good memories that i will remember every time it will rain

... and lastly, thank you G for your smile. it is what started it all



Originally posted almost 2 months ago. puro rants lang naman ang laman ng blog na 'to, baka boring or masyadong emo para sa iba. pero eto kasi ang outlet ko. walang basagan ng trip :D

if ever manalo sa pa-contest ni gillboard, ireregalo ko ke G ang jacket :-)

1 comment:

gillboard said...

akala ko ako si G. Joke! :P

thank you sa pagsali!!!