Friday, February 15, 2013

timeout muna

Warning! I still have a hangover from last night's concert so allow me to rave and rant :D
 
yesterday was just "another Thursday night" what made it special was the chance to watch my favourite vocal group performed live. We left South Harbor at 5 PM, arrived in Lakefront Sucat around 7:15 PM. Mali pa ang nababaan namin buti na lang may shuttle. Anyway, the concert was so awesome! The crowd sung and danced while they perform their own compositions and covers. When they sung “Now that I Have You” and “Pakisabi na lang”, sabi ko sulit na sulit na ang bayad ko. But what awed me the most was the group’s very humble demeanor, especially Sir Moy Ortiz, during the meet and greet part where he personally thanked everyone who lined-up for autograph. He said before ending the show “Alam namin na marami kayong pwedeng pagpiliian ngayong gabi, but you chose us.”
 
The 2 – hour travel was very worth it. Thank you The CompanY for making my “another Thursday night” memorable.

No comments: