Thursday, February 14, 2013

hearts day

Last night, Ash Wednesday, I attended the mass. I seated at the back of the choir loft. I was so exhausted because after work I proceeded to my driving lesson and given the circumstances of recent events, I'm so dead tired. A fellow pastoral worker walked in front of me, sensing that I'm in deep thought:

Sis Grace: Huwag mong isipin yun, mahal ka nun


 I just smiled. If she only knew how her words affected me. When she left, I said to myself:

Laarni: Hindi po ako mahal nun. Kasi kung mahal nya ko, hindi nya gagawin sa akin yung ganito.

And it dawned on me to just accept everything that happened. I'm hurting because of the unfairness of the situation. I was not given the chance of knowing what went wrong. I wish that you were man enough to face me and tell it straight that it is over. 

I though February 14, 2013 will be different from the previous 5 years.


No comments: